One of the reasons why I love my new job...
>> Friday, September 9, 2011 –
work
See the picture below? It may look like just a bad iPhone pic of my work calendar, but look closer. Do you see what Friday says? Flex Day. Every other Friday I have what Coke likes to call a "flex day". It means I get the day off. I don't have to take a vacation day, I don't have to be sick - I just get the day to do whatever I want. Ahhh...how lovely!! Needless to say, this is currently one of my favorite perks of the job (seeing as how today was my first flex day). Now, it's not always a given. If something comes up, or if you're traveling then you obviously need to be flexible, but for the most part it's really just every other Friday off.
You may be wondering what exciting thing did I do with my day off today? Well, I went to get my nails done (see below). I got them gameday red for the UGA vs South Carolina game we're going to on Saturday. The dawgs better win, or else I just got my nails done for nothing. I also did a little shopping, and enjoyed a nice lunch with Bryan at Papi's (it was quite delicious). Now I'm going to go bake cookies and take the pups on a long walk. The weather outside is unbelievable!!!!! Have a great weekend! :)

